sábado, 4 de junho de 2011

omnia causa fiunt

I learned to trust fate. Some people trust God, I trust fate. I always believed everything happened for a reason, even if i couldn't see any at first. In my eighteen years of living, a lot of things happen for which I still have no reason, but I'm sure I'll find some. I still don't know why my brother is away from me, but I'm sure I will find a reason. I still don't know why I have a mother like mine, but I'm sure there is a reason. I trust fate have a lot of reasons to make this things happen to me. Today something will change. Maybe it is for the best... I don't know. What I do know is that, whatever happens, there's a reason for it to happen so I will accept it. A little part of me want to be old and wise, to look at the past and find a reason to every single thing that happened. One day, I will.

MN.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário